Mischief Managed Mayhem to Manners S-Corp
567 South County Trail Suite 301 ● Exeter, RI 02822
Training Services Agreement
This Training Services Agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into on this ___ day of ___________, 20___ by and between Mischief Managed Mayhem to Manners S Corp having a mailing address of 567 South County Trail Suite 301, Exeter, RI 02822 (the “Company”), and ________________________________________, having a mailing address of ___________________________________________________________ (hereinafter “the Client”). The parties agree that the Client engages the Company to provide Training Services as defined and described below.
- Client Information: Client agrees to utilize Company’s client-management software system, Acuity, for inputting Client’s name, contact information, and information regarding Client’s dog to be trained (including name and breed) (“Client’s Dog”). Client understands that Company will rely on the information input to Acuity by Client.
- Training Services: The information of when, where and for what dog the Training Services are to be provided is as follows:
Mayhem to Manners Class Pass: $185.00
Renewal Class Pass $95.00
Conformation Class Bundle of 5 $50.00
Calming Chaos $245.00
Private Lesson Manners Program at Facility $385.00
Private Lesson Manners Program In Home $495.00
Private Lesson Behavior Modification Program at Facility $775.00
Private Lesson Behavior Modification Program In Home $985.00
Intensive Day Training Assessment $50.00
Intensive Day Training Behavior Boost Program $1185.00
Intensive Day Training Clever Canine Program $2475.00
Intensive Day Training Mischief Managed Program $5125.00
Puppy Prep School Welcome Meeting $50.00
Puppy Prep School 3 days/week $995.00 (Basic Renewal $795.00)
Puppy Prep School 4 days/week $1295.00 (Basic Renewal $1095.00)
Puppy Prep School 5 days/week $1595.00 (Basic Renewal $1395.00)
Canine Camp Assessment $50.00
Canine Camp 1 day/week $180.00
Canine Camp 2 days/week $340.00
Canine Camp 3 days/week $495.00
Canine Camp 4 days/week $625.00
Canine Camp 5 days/week $725.00
Private Lessons $95.00-$175.00
Canine Constitutional – Free
Description of Training Services: The Company will work directly with Client and Client’s Dog to impart contemporary animal behavior knowledge and convey a combination of learned skills for the Client and the Client’s Dog for the purposes of training and behavior modification (the “Training Services”).
Terms and Conditions
- Purpose. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, the Company agrees to provide the Training Services as outlined above and further detailed in the class description attached as “Exhibit A.” Client understands that a dog’s behavior is not static; an animal will not continue to perform even trained behaviors without ongoing practice. Especially in cases involving any type of aggression, although behavior may be modified, the dog is never considered “cured”. A dog’s behavior is ultimately the owner’s responsibility. The Company will make every reasonable effort to help Client attain goals but makes no guarantees of performance on the part of Client or Client’s Dog as a result of providing and teaching the Class. Client agrees to maintain Client’s Dog’s health, and at all times, while attending group classes Client’s Dog will be current on their rabies and distemper/parvo vaccine or have an acceptable titer tested within 1 year of all Class dates. Written verification of immunization or titer test will be provided by Client prior to Class Start Date. Client will not bring Client’s Dog to Class if he/she is exhibiting any signs of illness including, but not limited to, coughing, sneezing, diarrhea, and vomiting. If Client’s Dog should become ill during Class, Client and Client’s Dog will leave Class immediately. If Client’s Dog should become ill with a communicable disease Client will alert the Company immediately and Client will keep Client’s Dog home until cleared by a veterinarian. Client grants the Company the right to take photographs and/or video of Client and/or Client’s Dog for promotional use on social media, advertising, and/or educational materials. Client agrees that all materials made available through the Class are not to be duplicated or shared outside of Class.
- Class Passes, Programs, and Refunds. All purchased Class Passes, Day Training Programs, Canine Programs, and Private Lesson Programs are assigned an expiration date (the “Expiration Date”). Any Class Passes, Day Training Programs, Canine Programs, and Private Lesson Programs not redeemed by the Expiration Date are forfeited and no refunds shall be issued. There are no refunds whatsoever for any purchased Class Passes, Day Training Programs, Canine Programs, and Private Lesson Programs even in the event Client cancels or terminates Training Services. The total fee is due on or before the Class, Lesson, or Program Start Date by check or credit card, time being of the essence. Failure to make any payments due hereunder by the date(s) due will constitute a material breach of this Agreement.
- Limit of Liability and Indemnification. Client acknowledges that training/behavior modification may be an activity which damage or injury to dog(s) and/or persons may occur (including but not limited to Client and/or Client’s Dog). Client assumes full responsibility for Client’s Dog and for any injury or damage to or by Client’s Dog, however caused, and Client will hold the Company harmless and indemnify the Company for any damages which have resulted in any way from the Training Services, including but not limited to Client’s Dog potentially being exposed to communicable diseases such as Kennel Cough, Canine Influenza, or similar illness. Client forever releases the Company for any failure to perform under this Agreement due to circumstances beyond the Company’s control, including but not limited to injury, serious illness, death, accident(s), adverse weather, global pandemics (including but not limited to COVID-19), or Act(s) of God. Client agrees that under no circumstances will the Company’s liability exceed a full refund of fees actually paid by Client nor extend to liability for any punitive, indirect, special, or consequential damages.
- Miscellaneous. No modification or amendment of this Agreement, whether in whole or in part, will be effective unless made in writing and signed by both parties. In the event that any section or provision hereof will be deemed to be void, invalid, or unenforceable, this Agreement will be interpreted as if such section or provision was not set forth herein, and the remaining provisions hereof will remain enforceable to the extent permitted by applicable law. This Agreement supersedes all prior negotiations and agreements, whether written or oral, between the parties, and sets forth the entire understanding and agreement of the parties with respect to the transactions contemplated hereunder. This Agreement is being delivered and is intended to be performed in the State of Rhode Island, and will be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of that state. In any litigation connected with or arising out of this Agreement, the parties hereby consent to and confer exclusive jurisdiction on the courts of the State of Rhode Island and on the United States District Court for the District of Rhode Island. This Agreement was negotiated and reviewed by all parties, and no portion of this Agreement will be construed against any drafting party. This Agreement may be executed and delivered by facsimile, pdf, and/or electronic signature and transmission. Any exhibits or schedules annexed hereto are hereby deemed incorporated by reference into and a part hereof as if the same had been set forth verbatim herein.
- Media Release. I understand that education and public relations are an integral part of small businesses. I hereby give Mischief Managed Mayhem to Manners permission to use any photos or videos of myself, my family, or my dog(s) in all types of advertising, promotional, or educational materials. I understand to opt out of this media policy I must provide written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE UNDERSIGNED HAS READ, UNDERSTANDS, AND AGREES TO BE BOUND BY EACH AND EVERY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT AND HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES RECEIPT OF A COPY HEREOF.
Mischief Managed Mayhem to Manners, S-Corp
JoAnna Ferraris, Member
Your privacy is important to us. It is Mischief Managed Mayhem to Manners’ policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://mischiefmanagedri.com, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
This policy is effective as of 1 September 2018.