Nose Work Trial Packing List
- Bait bag or whatever you use for your treats/rewards
- Long line & harness/collar for searching
- Regular 6 ft (or shorter) leash & everyday harness/collar for potty breaks
- Water and water bowl
- Crate, Ex-pen with a cover, or seatbelt harness to SECURE dog in your vehicle
- Food and Water
- Chair to set up outside your vehicle
- Closed toe shoes
Other Helpful Items
For the Canine!
- Blanket or mat for your dog’s crate
- Sun shades for your vehicle
- Aluminet or similar for hot weather use to cover your vehicle and magnets/clips to secure it
- Battery operated fan
- Extra blankets in cold weather to cover your dog’s crate
- Warm weather – Cooling mat and/or jacket
- Battery powered music playing device
- Any clothing you think your dog may need including boots
- Pet friendly bug spray
For the Human!
- Tent or other canopy to set up behind your vehicle
- Sunscreen & Bug Spray
- Rain Gear
- Waterproof shoes (especially helpful for more “woodsy” trial sites in the morning when the grass is still very wet!
- Training Journal so you can write down any notes
- Medications you might need/want
And anything else that makes sense!
567 South County Trail Unit 301
Exeter, RI 02822